Looking for a Senior Java Developer/Engineer that possesses expert-level Java skills and will be responsible for collaboratively designing, developing, and testing real-time interfaces. The contractor will gather requirements from multiple sources to build interoperable technical solutions that are modular, message-driven, and service-focused in nature.
Perform analysis, JAVA programming, and testing for the implementation and integration of real-time transactions. Provide JAVA programming services that promote the successful use of web-based technologies (SOA and ESB). Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Signature Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), including developing code for web services, both SOAP and RESTful.
- 7+ years of experience as a Java developer and at least four (4) years of that experience must have been in a lead capacity.
- 5 years of experience with J2EE Java 8 stack.
- 3 years of knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Signature Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- 4 years of experience as a lead programmer specializing in back-end web applications, open-source web programming languages and frameworks, emerging technologies and trends, and best development practices.
- 10 years of experience within multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments.
- 5 years of experience developing technical solutions, including privacy, security, and standards development.
- 5 years of experience architecting web service-based solutions.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience implementing RESTful API services, both producing services and consuming clients.
- 3 years of experience designing and coding in Extensible Markup Language (XML) using XML Schema Definitions (XSD).
- 3 years of experience with Eclipse development platform.
- 5 years of experience utilizing Microsoft Office (Visio, Word, Excel, Project).
- Minimum (5) years of knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Signature Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Minimum 2 years of experience and/or familiarity with Enterprise Architecture (EA), MITA, Enterprise Services Bus (ESB) technology, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), application development, middleware, servers and storage, database management, and operations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience applying industry standards and best practices when designing technical solutions.
- Experience working with Medicare and/or Medi-Cal