The position will be a mix of small-large development and enhancement projects. This position is open to local candidates and candidates seeking 100% remote opportunities. We are seeking a self-starter and team player with technical and people skills. This person must be flexible and able to multi-task and work under deadlines set by external agencies to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
The candidate must be able to lead the technical design and implementation of application development and support projects. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; of developers, project managers, business analysts, user support specialists, and subject matter experts. Design and develop enterprise software and provide technical leadership during implementations.
- Lead and mentor developers, estimate and delegate technical tasks for large projects.
- Promote best practices and patterns in software development.
- Provide input to the roadmap for a future technology stack.
- Creatively solve complex technology problems.
- Utilize established problem-solving methodologies when troubleshooting.
- Work with limited guidance in a team environment.
- Communicate complex technical issues in a clear, concise manner.
- Multi-task and adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Creation of complex data flow diagrams.
- Extensive experience in Relational database design and development (SQL Server, Oracle).
- Extensive knowledge of distributed architecture and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of architecting the technology stack and requirements for web-based applications.
- Strong understanding of security best practices in development.
- Experience with DevOps practices and implementations
- Experience in API development
- Experience with an enterprise-grade IAM solution (Okta, OneLogin, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with Document Management Systems is preferred
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) is a plus
- 7+ years of experience in the design and development of enterprise-grade software (experience with .Net stack required)
- MS SQL Server, Oracle SSIS, Informatica, SSRS, Power BI, Business Objects
- IIS, Tomcat, Apache, NGINX• Windows Server, Active Directory, Linux • Azure DevOps, Visio